- After we have reviewed your application documents, we will contact you to arrange a casual meeting. This will take place via Microsoft Teams.
- After a successful first interview we will invite you to a second interview in Sehnde. We get to know each other and you get an insight into our premises.
- If we are convinced of each other, we clarify all details such as your employment contract. We will send it to you for signature. Together we will plan the next steps for a successful start in your new job.
Welcome to the team!
Absolutely! If you have the interest and the basic requirements for one of our open positions, then feel free to apply. If you already have practical experience in similar fields, please mention this in your application.
You would like to start at V-LINE, but none of our advertised positions matches your expectations? No problem! In our job portal we also offer the area of unsolicited applications. We look forward to hearing how you would like to contribute to our company.
Of course, the pandemic has not left us unscathed. However, we have mastered the associated challenges very well to date. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have offered our employees the option of mobile working wherever possible, which we would like to continue in the future.
We want you to feel comfortable with us. Therefore, we do not set a dress code. However, the majority of our employees prefer the business casual look.
In addition to the possibility of mobile working and flexible working hours, we also offer you many benefits, e.g. participation in the Hansefit sports program, our bike and technology leasing and our corporate benefits portal. You can find all benefits on our benefits page.
We offer training at our main location in Sehnde. You can complete the following apprenticeships with us:
Apprentice (m/f/d) in wholesale and foreign trade management (focus on foreign trade)
Apprentice Warehouse Logistics Specialist (m/f/d)
Apprentice IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
Our apprenticeships start on August 1 of each year. In order to have enough time for selection, we advise you to apply as early as possible. At the beginning of the year we start with the first selection. Of course, you can still apply afterwards if the positions are still open. However, we ask you to apply at least 2 months before the start of training so that we have enough time to get you started.
You can easily apply via our job portal. To do this, we need a resume, a cover letter and your most recent school report. You are welcome to upload further information or documents.
Click here to go directly to the job portal.
On our portal, you will be asked to attach a resume and a cover letter. You are also welcome to add your most recent school report and, if applicable, internship references. This will make your application more meaningful and help us to get a first impression of you.
- After we have reviewed your application documents, we will contact you to arrange a casual meeting. This takes place digitally via Microsoft Teams.
- If we want to continue together after the first meeting, we will invite you to our office in Sehnde. This way we can get to know each other better and you have the opportunity to get an insight into our premises. You will also have the opportunity to talk to our trainees and former trainees.
- If we are convinced of each other, we will clarify all details such as your employment contract. We will send it to you for signature. Together we will then plan the next steps for a successful start to your training.
Welcome to V-LINE!
In addition to the possibility of mobile working and flexible working hours, we offer our trainees free participation in the Hansefit sports program, a housing allowance, a teaching allowance, attractive remuneration and many other benefits, such as our corporate benefits portal and bike and technology leasing. You can find all benefits on our benefits page.
In each department you will have a trainer who will train you. In addition, Isabelle Hutschenreuter is your training manager, whom you can always contact and who will help you in word and deed with any questions you may have.
Your chances of being taken on are very good with us! We are very proud that our takeover rate is 100%.
Because we are a company that operates internationally, we also offer the opportunity to work abroad. We actively encourage employees to get to know our other locations after successfully completing their training.
Thanks to the additional training in European business (m/f/d), you will already have the opportunity to work abroad during your training.