V-LINE USA (Varioline Spare Parts Services Inc.) provides MRO Spare Parts Supply Solutions from the North American market to our international clients.
We are the U.S. subsidiary of parent company V-LINE EUROPE GmbH.
We are looking for a strong and highly motivated individual to join our team in response to growing customer demand. You will be added as MRO Buyer into our existing Purchase & Sales Team.
In this position you will respond to overseas customer inquiries and purchase orders.
Tasks of the position include:
- Import data into computer system
- Receive and process purchase requests from international clients
- Obtain material pricing from established and/or new domestic suppliers
- Prepare price quotations to international clients
- Receive and process international client’s purchase orders with domestic suppliers
- Handle clarification issues with both domestic suppliers and international clients
We are looking for a highly organized individual, who is detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Workloads are heavy at times. A high level of accuracy and speed are key elements to succeeding in this position.
Other requirements are as follows:
- Experience in a similar position (purchasing)
- Proficient in standard usage of Outlook / Excel / Word
- Experience in SAP is a plus, but not necessarily required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Speed and accuracy of data is essential
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary range will depend on experience and education
- Full benefit package incl. Medical & Dental Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Days
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their complete resume (covering entire period since high school graduation) by email only to varioline usa.varioline com. Please do not inquire about this position by phone.
V-LINE USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Varioline Spare Parts Services Inc.
5044 Industrial Road – Unit 1A
Wall Township, NJ 07727