// BRAND MANAGEMENT
As a European manufacturer trying to expand into new markets in the Middle East, your brand is likely to encounter a number of geographical, cultural and language barriers. In addition, it takes time to build up trust and confidence with potential customers when you have no local presence and no existing local network of trading partners and experts. Thankfully, there’s a way to make things easier.
V-LINE is an authorized and exclusive channel partner for brands such as yours looking to develop business activities in specific countries or regions in the Middle East. We are a European-based partner with our own office in Saudi Arabia, meaning we offer you personal, on-site contact but at the same time trade and contract according to European law. We use our extensive expert market knowledge, best practices and network of contacts to offer you support, guidance and to help unveil new growth perspectives. We help break down barriers so you can do business more easily.
One point of contact in the Middle East.
V-LINE Brand Management engineers are your focal point of contact in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and regularly communicate with OEMs about various projects, market developments, new business opportunities, etc. We, being the extended arm of the OEMs, generate new leads, focus on developing customers as well as handle all the leads sent directly to you.
We communicate and interact with key decision makers and internal V-LINE teams for all OEM equipment techno-commercial matters, meet regularly with end users to understand any concerns they have and assist them with any technical issues related to the equipment. On top of this, we generate and support OEMs to execute service jobs, either as supervision or as lumpsum jobs.
Keeping you ahead of the game in the local market.
When it comes to keeping you in touch on the ground, we arrange periodic OEM site visits to key decision makers, organizing appointments between our Brand Management engineers and them. We take care of visas, accommodation, local conveyance, site access/gate pass/ safety formalities, customer site preparation during OEM supervision, etc. With our wide network of partners in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are able to identify local events like exhibitions, seminars, etc. concerning brand promotion and provide all arrangements for any such events of interest.
We can also provide all logistic and import/export support beyond ex-works terms for all shipments and maintain local stock of fast-moving spares at our Saudi warehouse to attend any customer emergency. This also includes clearance and regulatory services like SASO, Saber, etc. and arranging secured payments for products supplied to all customers.
Bridging the gap to the Middle East.
So whether you’re a manufacturer or supplier who’s looking to expand and already has business in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), a supplier who currently has no local presence or office, or even if you’re a customer in the Middle East looking to meet new foreign suppliers, V-LINE wants to bridge the gap to the Middle East and facilitate successful business with trusted partners today and long into the future.
AT A GLANCE
What you get:
- European-based partner with local presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: personal, on-site contact with trade and contract according to European law
- Local sales and logistic force
- Marketing and business development
- Local warehousing facility
- Immediate and urgent access to end users as well as OEMs on any technical matter concerning OEM equipment
- Regular updates on various projects, market developments, new business opportunities, etc. through periodic meetings and reports
- Facilitation of all arrangements for OEMs such as visas, accommodation, local conveyance, site access/ gate pass/ safety formalities, customer site preparation during OEM supervision, etc.
- Identification of local events like exhibitions, technical seminars, etc. and providing all arrangements for any such events of interest
- Access to our long-established network
- Direct access to markets in KSA without needing to be based locally
- New business opportunities in a new market
- Peace of mind through working and transacting with a trusted single channel partner/representative
- The best advice and recommendations based on decades of local knowledge