// LOCAL CONTENT FOR GCC STATES
Part of Saudi Arabia’s ‘Saudi Vision 2030’ is based around localization and local content creation, with a focus on purchasing from companies located in Saudi Arabia. For many companies who rely on trusted spare parts from Europe, this could make the cost-effective and long-term procurement of spare parts nearly impossible. Thankfully, V-LINE prides itself on having both local presence and global strength and us being able to act as a local company within GCC states is great news for your business.
In 2017, V-LINE GROUP made the strategic decision of investing in Saudi Arabia to build local expertise within the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) to offer MRO services, capitalizing on our strong knowledge of the industry, robust sourcing technologies and 40+ years of experience in serving GCC markets. We are able to procure spare parts from around the world and supply them locally to you, enabling you to focus on your core business without interruption.
A respected partner.
Our customers in Saudi Arabia look up to V-LINE as a local procurement integrator of foreign manufactured parts, helping them achieve their local content objectives. With local warehouses and local staff, V-LINE’s MRO local team is focused on offering Maintenance, Repair & Operational (MRO) spare part procurement services to our customers in GCC. Not only do we offer our customers reliability in their procurement processes for critical spare parts and reduce the overall procurement cost of these parts, we also offer various business models, strategic contract options and other value-added services aimed at optimizing our customers’ processes.
AT A GLANCE
What you get:
- A respected local supplier in GCC states
- Reliable procurement of critical spare parts
- Genuine spare parts at optimum prices for your industrial equipment & machinery
- Adherence to specific national local value creations like Saudi Vision 2030, etc.
- Fully-operational warehouse of approx. 400 m² situated in Jubail offering logistics services such as de-consolidations of international shipments from all global offices
- Local stock-keeping of critical and high consumption parts within GCC to attend to any urgencies
- Reduced cost of procurement
- Consolidation of orders from various geographic origins
- Provision to transact with a geographically-located local company with strong global presence in different parts of the world
- Strong IT infrastructure with qualified, well-trained, and experienced local Saudi workforce with special focus on employing Saudi women